I’d rather be whole than good. – C.G. Jung
To be divine is to be whole and to be whole is to be everything: the positive and the negative, the good and the bad, the holy man and the devil.
- The reason for doing shadow work is to become whole…To stop hiding ourselves from ourselves.
- Our shadows hold the essence of who we are.
- The dark side is the gatekeeper to true freedom.
- The shadow is the person you would rather not be.
- Everything we hate, resist, or disown about ourselves takes on a life of its own, undermining our feelings of worthiness.
- By choosing not to allow parts of ourselves to exist, we are forced to expend huge amounts of psychic energy to keep them beneath the surface.
- Shadow refers to that portion of us that is constantly shifting and changing in the light of our ego consciousnesses…
View original post 2,227 more words